Victoria Case Challenge #5


Hello my friends, Just a quick one tonight, It's getting late and I am pooped.
Here is a card I completed for a challenge blog, VC Stamp Challenges. the image is girls rule and is created by Victoria Case and although this is the only stamp I own by her, I plan on buying more real soon. They are absolutley adorable, Dont you agree? Well I put this in as my sketch challenge card. I colored her in with my Copics and actually dont think I did too bad a job. I am just learning how to use them so it has been a challenge in itself. I also used my Nesties which I havent used in quiet a while. The CS colors I used are Summer sun,regal rose, mauve mist and white. My most fave part of this card is her eyes. Those big blue eyes are just beautiful! So, let me know what you think!
Nighty nights all, back tomorrow!!!

Comments

vc said…
Super cute card, Dannie! You did an awesome job on coloring!! Love the papers, too!!
Thank you for joining us on the challenge!!
Hugs
Lynda Nielsen said…
This is a darling card. I always was going to get that image, but never got around to it. Your great coloring has made me want it again. LOL
Fantastic Card! =)
Hugs
Lynda =)
Stitchinwitch said…
Great colouring for a cute image. You made a gorgeous card
Jackie said…
Hi Dannie,
Love your card.You did a great coloring job and soon you will be loving your copics.
Big HUG!!
Anne said…
Very cute card, lovely colours!
Very nice card! Love what you did with the challenge
melody said…
what a kewl design chickie ~ and love that image!

melody
SBS26
Jana M. said…
Dannie, I love your card! Thanks so much for joining us on the challenge. Hope you'll be a regular.
d said…
Wear a blouse which would pull together the excess fat on the upper part of the body and have a sexy walk with the Christian Louboutin
on. There could be a complete transformation in the personality when a lady walks in Christian Louboutin Pumps
. The fact that a lady is wearing Christian Louboutin Boots
would make her feel much confident and sexy. There is something about the Christian Louboutin Sandals
that adds that extra to the persona of a woman.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge