Mojo Monday Week 92

Hello my friends. Well, I am getting the ball rolling and getting some late night challenges in. I am so much more productive at night. It is now 11:30pm. and I am on a roll. So glad I am on summer break, I dont have to get up at the crack of dawn until August 31st. Can I get a Woo Hoo? WOO HOO!!!!
Anyways, Here is a challenge card that I did for Mojo Monday! This one was so much fun, I have been waiting for something that I could use this image on. It is a Ketto from Stamping Bella, I am not sure of her exact name as I only have a couple of stamped images of her that I received in a swap but she is so darn cute! I colored her in with my watercolor pencils and for the flower, I used my Gelly Roll pen from Sakura. I absolutely love those pens. Especially the sparkly ones. Check out the pretty flower!. I then added a brad for the middle of the flower. The base of the card is Pretty in Pink and for the DP I used DCWV "Posies Glitter print in pocket full of purple.For the sentiment, I used "Think Happy Thoughts" From Stampin Up! When I had put it all together, I thought there was something missing so I added some fibers in the middle and Voila! Let me know what you think!











P.S. Come back soon as I will be offering my WOO HOO, It's summer Blog Candy!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge