Some ATC's


I am so sorry that the pictures are not totally clear, My camera is acting up. Hello everyone, Long time no see. I have been such a slacker lately. I don't do it intentionally, it just happens. I have been on winter break for 2 weeks and have actually been sitting at my desk at least 2 hours every night but have really made not one project. Yikes! Well, tonight I completed 3. I am in 2 different swaps for ATC's(artist trading cards) Those are my absolute favorite things to make. The first two ATC's is for one of my Yahoo groups, Luckybug_and_friends. The other is for a swap on SCS and is strictly Valentines.That has to be my most favorite Holiday. I just love the colors and all the love that that is in the air!

On 2 of the ATC's you can see where I paper pieced the dress of the Bella(Balloonabella), I also used crystal effects on the balloons and added ultra fine glitter. I love glitter even though I usually wear more than I put on the cards! The atc on the left, I used this new punch that I just bought by Martha Stewart and I love it. It not only punches but it also embosses when you punch it! It's called embossed zigzag. Totally cool!

I have one more day of Vacation then it's back to work Monday morning so I am going to try and get as much completed and posted before then, so check back soon! And since Valentines Day is approaching and my most favorite Holiday, I will be offering some nice Pink and Red candy!




Comments

Kim said…
Dannie I love your ATCs! They are all adorable! You did an awesome job! Enjoy the last night of your vacation! I swear mine is going WAY to FAST! But doesn't it always!
Hugs~ Kim
Anonymous said…
Take a look at the different designs of Breitling Watches
to understand their features. This would mean purchasing Breitling Aeromarine
would be completely out of their realm of affordability would it not? They can always purchase high quality Breitling Windrider
. Some may wonder of the quality and function of the Bentley 6.75
truly is at a level close to the original.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge