I dont remember!

Well here is a card that I made for a sketch challenge and cannot remember where the sketch chal. is so, I thought I would post it anyways. I really like this card. I used some double sided paper that I bought just because I have a really bad paper addiction and thought that I might as well use it. It is from My minds eye and the colors are vary bright but really pretty. I used Daisybella from Stamping Bella, I received this image in a swap with another stamper. I colored the flower in with my Pentel Metallic Gel pen. Those gel pens write so smooth, I love em! Too bad I cant find them anywhere. I then pierced around he petals of the flower and down the stem. Isn't it adorable? I used a sentiment from Friendship Blooms from Stampin Up! Really fun card to make!

Comments

Kim said…
What an adorable card! makes me want to rip out my Daisybella and ink her up! She looks so springy! I wish spring would hurry up and come...I am sick of winter! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim
Christi Flores said…
How cute!! I've always loved Daisybella!
Susie said…
this is such a cute card!!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge