A little too late for Beates WSC


Hello all, Well I had every intention of adding my Card to Beates WSC but my computer was being a pain in the rear and just wouldnt let me do ANYTHING! Then I get a phone call from Comcast saying that our neighborhood was having Tech. difficulties. Wow, I wish I new that last night then I wouldnt have sat here and cursed my computer till 11 pm. Well anyways, I still want to post what I had made for her challenge because I really like how this card came out.
I used total scraps on this card( no lack of scraps in this house) I used the sentiment from Frendship Blessings(CTMH) and my awesome corner punch, I just love that punch. The cardstock I used was Whisper white, Bashful blue and real red. Ant the 2 gemstone eyelets are from SU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge