Beates WSC # 49


Here is my entry into Beates weekend sketch challenge, This one was really fun to make!
I have tons and tons of patterned paper and I really try to use it before I buy more(but I keep buying more) anyways, I finally used a little of one sheet. This patterned paper is from Stampin Up! and I have had it for quiet a while and I believe that it is retired. I also used one of my embossing folders(spots & dots).
I stamped the image in a couple of different colors in versa magic and then embossed with clear EP. I just love that butterfly! You cannot tell too well but the butterfly is raised up with pop dots. I used close to cocoa,pixie pink,whisper white CS and the blue I am not sure what brand that is. These colors were fun to work with!
I hope you enjoy my creation, come back often!
Stampin Hugs!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Lovely card, Dannie! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge