I'm checkin in with a challenge

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all. I completed this challenge card from Mojo Monday on Tuesday but this is the first chance I have had to load it up and share it with you all. I love the colors on the card. I used a paper pad from Simple Stories, "Vintage Bliss" The colors are really summery(even though we are at the end of summer) I wanted to get one last summer card in! The "hi" is a wood embellishment that I colored using magicals from Lindy's stamp gang. Let me tell you, they are so sparkly and pigmented. I took a little scoop out of the little pot and added a drop or 2 of water and wow, So pretty! I then went over the piece with paper glaze. I added a little silver butterfly charm over to the right and attached it with the pink twine. I hope you enjoy my creation and hopefully, I will be back soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge