Mojo Monday #353- Yayyyyyy!

Hello Friends, Today I have a challenge card for you that I created for "Mojo Monday"
I haven't played along in any sketches lately so it's time for me to pick up where I left off. Mojo Monday is one of my fave sketch challenge sites. 
So, for the details, I used an ivory for my base and also used Garden Green and pretty in pink card stocks from Stampin Up! The DP I used is from a 6X6 stack called "Anthologie" by We R Memory keepers. I added an antique brad and some twill trim and at the bottom is some green ball trim from my stash. I used my oval  nesties and stamped "Just a note to say Hello and i heat embossed that in green. I then inked the edge of that oval piece.

There you have it, What do you think? 

Well, That's all for me now. I will be back real soon to share some more of my creations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge