Hello Friends, Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that I am still around. I have been super busy and just couldnt find the time to get a post out to you guys. So, I have finished a few projects lately, Just doing some playing around. 
So, this first card is one that I created and really, just playing around. I had purchased a roll of 10 yards of 2mm. bling, Oh how I love Bling. I just wanted to use it on something so on the sentiment is where I chose to place it. It just adds a little bit of something to an otherwise flat card. 
For this next photo, I have been really having some fun creating chunky charms. This is one of my first charms and I really had fun creating it. 


This next creation is a tag that I created for a swap that I was in. Now, I love love love these Prima doll stamps, The possibilities are endless as far as dressing them. If I am ever bored or cant quiet find the creativity in me, then I color and dress a Prima doll. That gets the ball rollin,Funny, isn't it? 

And now for my final creation, I actually went off of a passed sketch from a sketch blog online and I LOVE how this one turned out. I actually used a chip board letter of which I have never used in my cards. I am trying to find new things to use in my "old" stash. Does that make sense? I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many supplies and embellishments that I don't even know what I have. Really, Sometimes it is a little overwhelming. I just cant control myself when it come to paper crafting supplies, or beading or mixed media. Oh boy, oh my! ☺
So, those are a few of the things that I have been up to. I have a few more things to share with you all, One being a contest that I won with Tombow while at CHA back in January. So much fun! 
OK, it's off to bed for me but I will return real soon my friends!!

Mwah!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge