Mojo Monday on a Friday Night


Happy Friday Friends, This week went by really fast and I am so glad it did. I have a craft fair to get ready for and it seems like during the week, I cant get the time in to get organized . So, I have about 200 Christmas cards that I want to complete and other misc. Christmas items, Like Reindeer food and little goodies like that.
So, onto the card sketch, This one is from Mojo Monday and what a fun one it was. I just got this cool DSP and was wanting to put something together with it. It is MME "Breeze"  Pretty, huh?  What you see  below is I sprayed the yellow flag panel with radiant pearls for a little bit of shimmer.

The sentiment is one of which I have in my stash. I heat embossed in black. You cant really see the shininess of it but it added some shiny to the creation.
So, I am off to work on some Christmas stuff but I will return very soon! Have a great weekend all!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Great sentiment. Love your color combination too.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge