"Hello" Weekend!

Happy weekend everyone. What a great week it has been. Craig and I just returned back from camping on Friday. We went to Coloma Resort with my in-laws. It was alot of fun!
Today started with Garage Sales and is ending with me playing in my craft room.
So, I completed another card from a sketch. This one is from Clean & Simple Stamping. I love love love how pretty this card turned out. What do you think? Drop me a line so I know you were here and if I get enough comments, I will choose 1 person that I will send this pretty creation to. Thanks for stopping by and have a splendid Sunday!!!

Old olive,Pretty in pink & So Saffron cardstock by Stampin up! DP from Echo Park 6X6 pad"Springtime" "Hello" sentiment from CTMH,Pink flower by Prima & flat back white pearls from Lavish Laces on Etsy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge