Happy St. Patricks Day everyone. I hope you all have had a wonderfully green day!! The weather here in Northern California is so perfect, You would think it was already Spring.
So, onto my creation. I created this card for The Cardabilities sketch challenge #71. The paper I used is from a 6X6 paper pad from Melissa Francis called C'est la vie. I love the soft colors. I was going for the shabby chic look and I think I accomplished that. This creation is 4 3/4X 4 3/4. I did some sewing around the edge of it in blue and added the shabby blue flowers. My final touch was the bling. Not only did I add the bling to the center of each flower, I also added the swirl for that extra blingy touch. I really like the way this card turned out, What do you think?
 

Well, I am off to do some more creating! Come back again soon to see what I have going on!

Comments

Vera said…
Nice card, lovely colours!

Thank you so much for playing at Cardabilities!

vera
Adriana B said…
wonderful card, thanks for joining at Cardabilities :)
June Houck said…
I think I'm in love with your card, Dannette! GORGEOUS papers, stitching, and flowers not to mention the fab way you layered your three banners. Fantastic card!
Anonymous said…
such a super sweet card :-) Thank you so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge