A new stamp set and some new paper, oh my!

Hello Friends, Well, again, it has been a while since I have posted anything but I promise, I am going to get better at posting and sharing creations with you all. You would think as long as I sit at my desk, I must be creating bunches and bunches but I do alot of looking for new ideas and alot of shopping(shhh, don't tell my hubby) 
Anyways, Here is a card that I created using a new stamp set that I received from SP & Company. I am part of Samantha's monthly stamp set and 6X6 paper pad club. My 2 Favorite things, Stamps and paper! I love being part of a stamp club, I always know that I will be getting Happy Mail around the 15th. of every month!
So, The 6X6 paper pad is called "Sweet Girl" from Echo Park. I love this paper pad. Lots of pinks and reds and yellows. Really pretty papers! I paper pieced this little cutie with some dotted red/pink paper from the pad and all of the rest of the papers on the card are also that from the 6X6 paper pad. The clouds(which are included in the stamp set,  I stamped the clouds in marina mist ink then I fussy cut and then added some liquid pearls in baby blue around the edge of the clouds. I also cut out the sun(which is also included in the stamp set) and added stickles to the center of the sun.I used my Copics to color in her hair and skin.  There you have it. My creation for this evening. Let me know what you think and keep posted to my blog, I may have some surprises real soon!! 

P.S. If you are wondering why the colors are so deep in my photo, It is because I added the photo to my Instagram. If you are on Instagram and would like to follow me then look me up, I am at Dannette831

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge