Happy New Years & It's almost time.....

Hello Friends,First, I wanted to wish you all a very Happy New Years, Let's see if I can keep some of my Resolutions this year. One being to be more on top of my blog. I have so been a flake and I really have to get it in gear and share with all of my friends,  You, my friends keep me wanting to share every crafty minute!!
 Well I am in full Valentines mode. I love love love Valentines Day. All the pinks and reds(especially the pinks) It just makes me really happy!!! So, The first project is a tag that I created for a swap that I am in. I really like how this tag turned out. I distressed the tag with Vintage Photo. I sprayed a heart doily with red glimmer mist then attached to the tag and from there on I just started layering. The grey heart is grunge board and I dry embossed it with "script" embossing folder and then went over the embossing with a distress red ink. I then added some bling and then I stamped the wording on the bottom of the tag with a really cool new stamp that I got from Unity Stamp Co. I have discovered the world of mixed media and This stamp is from Christy Tomlinson's "She Art" line. Can you say "So Cool!!!!" So, I stamped print texture. Then I sprayed down some seam binding with some red Tattered angels and crumpled it and dried it. Hence, the wrinkled effect!! I then added the key and tied a bow. Purty Purty!!

Next is my first Valentine card of the season and what can I say about this card? Hmmm, adorable! Can you see it? Can you see it? Her ring? She's wearing some blingy blingy! I so wanted that to stand out, I likey me some bling! I also used some "Smooch"pearlized paint on the flowers and the heart. again, blingy blingy, well not really but sparkly! The paper line I used on this creation is "Love Story by Echo Park and I got that as a part of a kit club that I am in.(I will go more into that in a later post) Anyways, I love me some Echo Park too. Well, I like any paper with pinks and reds and flowers, What girl doesn't? LOL! SO, I dry embossed the heart that she is holding with my fave embossing folder, "Swiss dots" I also used my Spica pens on her earrings and bracelet, But last but not least, the stamped image is made by Penny Black. Now this is a stamp that I have hoarded in my stash for Yeeeeears. Some stamps I just cannot part with and this is pone of those stamps. I am slowly working my way AWAY from wood mounted stamps because of the space issue but maybe I will convert this one, Idk??? So, those are my 2 most recent creations. I wanted to hurry and get them posted before I leave for CHA on Friday. Yup, I'm outta Northern Cali and on my way to Southern Cali. Woo Hoo and after I return, I will be having some very special Blog candy goin on to make some room for the new stuff. Oh, I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. 
So, Friends, I hope you all enjoyed my creations and I hope that you will be coming back soon to pay me a visit. I will be back from CHA on Tuesday Jan. 15th. So keep an eye out for some fun crafty goodness!! Love to you all and I will see you all real soon!!


see her bling?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge