My take...

Hello Friends, How is everyone's week going? I am off of work this week so it is going by rather quickly. Always when you are having fun!!!
So, here I have for you a challenge card that I created for Mojo Monday. Dont ya just love it? I used a new stamp set that I received from Scrapmasters Paradise. It is called "In love Emma" I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. I paper pieced her  dress with a 6X6 pad from Echo Park, That is where all of the dp is from on this creation. On the flowers I added some sparkle with Smooch.
 I love sparkle! I also added  black nestabling around the larger "Labels Fourteen" I really love how this card turned out. Let me know what you think!!!
All for now but I will be seeing you all real soon!!


Comments

Sweet Fairy said…
This is great. Beautiful colors and lovely image. The CAS style design like Plastic cards is making the card more attractive like this one.

Popular posts from this blog

We have a winner!!!!

Some Pocket Letters

Less is more Challenge