Dancing in Pajamas sketch

Hello Friends, How is everyone doing? Are you all having a wonderful Summer. I cannot believe how fast it has gone. It is almost time for all of the kiddos to head back to school. My kiddo is going to be a Senior this year.(sad face here) We just got the notice in the mail the other day for his appointment for Senior pictures. I never thought this day would come and here it is. Speaking of Senior pictures, Have you seen how expensive they are? You need to take out a loan just for senior pictures. WOW!
Anyways, we have about 2 more weeks of summer break and then it's back to the old grindstone. I go back to getting up at dawns early crack and heading off to work, It has been so nice to sleep in. I am the total night own and really dislike mornings but I also don't want to work at night, I wanna play.That is when I am most creative. Like now for instance, I will be up until mid night just playing, whether it be organizing in my craft room or creating some layout or card. I do my best work at night. That is what brings me here now, to share a creation that I completed for a sketch challenge over at Dancing in Pajamas.I needed a Thank you card for a friend so when I need a little something, I head on over to the challenge blogs. I can always find something to create from one of the many awesome challenge blogs out there in blog land. 
DSP used: Stella Rose- My Minds eye
Cardstock- Pool Party,Calypso Coral,Cajun Craze from Stampin Up!
Base is smooth white from Wausau
Inks are Cajun Craze & Calypso Coral from Stampin Up!
Card is 5.5 X 5.5
antique brads from my stash
So, let me know what you think.   

Comments

Unknown said…
Very nice card. I love the embossed polka dot texture almost hidden in the design. Very crisp and clean. Great job!
Safdar Ali said…
What a great card. So lovely design. I like the color and love the CAS style design like Plastic cards which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge