What a cool challenge! Aud sentiment challenge Blog

Hello Friends, Here I am again with another creative challenge. This one is from Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog. I love this challenge. It was to use a tag on the card and the sentiment was to be on the tag. I love love love working with tags. If there is ever a swap involving a tag, I am all in.. There are so many things you can do with a tag, I know, you can do equal things with a card but I just love the tags. On this tag, I clear heat embossed a tim Holtz image and then I sponged distress ink in different colors all over the tag. I then added the sentiment and the film strip ribbon. I embossed the green panel with a Tim Holtz alterations embossing folder then I ran a Radiant Rain dabber from Luminarte all over the embossed green panel to add some sparkle. The final touch was the washi tape along the edge. I love how this card turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well. 
Let me know what you think!!!
All for now and I will be back again to share some creative goodness with you all!

Comments

Helen said…
Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments.

Helen DT xx

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge