A quickie Challenge card

Your on my mind
Hello all, I just wanted to share with you all a challenge card that I just completed. I am having some blogger/computer issues so I need to make this quick before I get another darn error message. I know my compuetr is ready to go into the shop and get worked on but I have been puting it off cause I dont want to go without my compuetr but I am only pro longing the the inevitable so, onto the creation, the challenge is from Frosted Designs and I really enjoyed making this! I basically used some scrap DP that I had and that I totally love and used some Rose Red card stock and embossed it with my most fave Embossing folder, Swiss Dots, printed out "your on my mind" onto neenah white cs, added some perfect plum eyelets and then added some white/off white bakers twine and there you go. I hope you enjoy my creation and I will try and visit back with you all before weekends end just to check in and say Hi and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

Comments

Sunny79 said…
love your colour combination.

Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs, Marina.
Hi Dannette,
Your card is so pretty. I like that flower print.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge