Valentines is my fave



The bling in the middle of the bows






Hello Friends, First things first, I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and a very Happy New Years! I cannot believe it is already 2012. I only have a year and a half and my only baby boy will be graduating High School. They grow up way too quick. Anyways,  I have been MIA for quiet a bit. Sorry bout that. I have been so engrossed in Swap-Bot. This tag is for a Valentines shabby chic and pink Tag swap that I am hosting. I really really like Pink and Bling  and this tag shows that. It is a #8 size tag and what I did was first did 1 coat of Pink acrylic paint then I did a coat of crackle medium and once that dried, I painted over that with White acrylic paint.  That is also the same thing that I did with the die cut hearts(which are card board by the way).
The bow I made was with my wood bow maker. I then added the "bling" to the middle of the bow. Isn't it purty?

I will probably be pretty absent at least for the rest of this month, I am going to CHA again this year at the end of the month and I have a few swaps that I need to finish before I leave. I think I am in like 12 swaps : )! If you haven't checked out Swap-Bot yet, do it, You will get sooooo addicted!! I will see you all soon

Comments

Congrates on your Sons achievement. Your Tag is Super Cute! I wish I could go to CHA:( Where is it going to be?
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge