ATC_World 6 For 6


 Happy Friday Friends, I am just finishing up a 6 for 6 ATC swap that I am in. ATC's are all the rage right now. I Love Love Love ATC's, collecting, creating, swapping, etc. So, this swap is for the Yahoo group ATC_World They have some pretty fun swaps in that group. This swap is "Use those scraps" and it is a 6 for 6 swap. We all have those scraps that we just cant throw away, You know what I'm talking about, right? Well, All 6 of my creations are from not only Card stock scraps but designer papers as well. It took me a little while to get the Mojo rolling but I completed all 6 and now it's time to mail them off to the Hostess on Monday!! I cant wait to see what I get in return.  
So, I am off to work on some more swaps so I will share some more with you real soon!! Have a wonderful weekend and drop me a line if you wanna swap either ATC's, 6X6  scrap book pages, Hat pins, Altered cigar box's, Etc.   Big Hugs!!!
Isn't this so cheerful?


This is my fave!!

I used a Gelly Roll "Clear star" pen on the flowers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge