2 Challenges to share




Hello Friends, How is everyone doing? I have been pretty un productive the last 2 weeks.I again am off of work for epicondilitis(or aka, Tennis elbow) I will be having surgery withing the next 3 weeks and recovery is possibly 8 to 12 weeks. This for me sucks because I will have to go back to work in Sept. for the beginning of the school year. I just have to really take it easy all summer long. I will be extremely limited in my creative endeavors but will try to at least do some coloring of which will not put any strain what so ever on my hand or wrist. I will keep you all posted on my elbow situation but for the moment, I have a challenge card to share with you all. This is for 2 challenges. The color throwdown of which the colors are And for the sketch challenge, It is from "clean & Simple Stamping" This was a pretty simple sketch to follow and since I havent been around too much lately, I wanted to have something to share with my friends.

The sentiment I used "Just a note to say Hello" is from American Crafts stamp collection. The brown ribbon is actually a scrap piece from my ever growing ribbon drawer and all of my card stocks and Inks are from Stampin Up! I hope you enjoy this little creation and I hope to share some more things with you all before the big surgery day.





Comments

Pat said…
Sorry to hear you're in for another surgery! Hope all goes well. Are you interested in a cardmaking/scrapping yahoo group? I belong to Scrapbook Place and we're looking for crafty creators like you, Dannie! Just let me know and I'll send an invite. Check out their blog at: http://scrapbookplacechallenges.blogspot.com
Nice to reconnect!

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge