Hooray for challenges!

Happy Valentine Eve all, With Valentines being my most fave Holiday, I have made a creation in honor of the most prettiest, pinkest, redest, loviest holiday evahhhhh! I really really love the way this creation turned out. For my image I used a most adorable Winter Marci from LaLa Land Crafts. LaLa Land are one of my new faves! They are so much fun to color. The sketch I followed is from Friday Sketchers.
My card stock colors used are Pixie Pink, Smooth white & Basic Black. I used my nesties Shapeabilities "Pendants" Decorative elements and Big Scalloped Ovals. See the scallop Black circle in the back? well, that pink deco element piece? I used bubblegum pink glimmer mist on that. You cant really tell too much but it does add a little bit of sparkle! The DP is from Bo Bunny and is called Crush cutie pie. Do you see the corners? I punched out the red heart side of the DP with my corner scallop punch and I also punched out some adhesive magic mesh and added it to the Scallop corners. I have been trying to use some of the many supplies that I have purchased over time and the magic mesh is one of those items. That is one of my new years resolutions, To try and use all of those supplies that I just had to have, I think we all do that. We buy it with every intention of using it but then it gets put into a drawer. I am really bad about that (grin! wink!) So anyways, my final touch is the pink,black and white paper roses around the sentiment.
The sentiment is a rub on from "The paper company.
I have also entered this creation in "The Color Throwdown"
"Craft your days away" & "One stop craft Challenge" Some of my most fave challenge blogs! Go on over and check em out.
Well, I am off for now. It's getting late and I want to get up a little early to make a special Valentine breakfast for my family in the am so I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge