A Friday Sketchers challenge

Hello everyone, Wow, Did Christmas just come and go or what? I knew it would. I wish Christmas Day would last more than 24 hrs. Just to be able to visit with and hang out with the family more. The only one thing that makes me ok with Christmas being over is Valentines day is just around the corner. Now that is my most Fave Holiday. I love the pinks and reds and hearts and glittery things. I feel so much more creative when it comes to making my Valentines day cards. So, from now until the end of Jan. you will see lots and lots of pink!

This is my first Valentine challenge card that I have made this year. This sketch challenge is from Friday Sketchers. They always have great sketches and this one was no exception. I went to the scrapbook store today and did a little stocking up on red and pink and glittery papers and just cant wait to use them. On this creation, This DP is from Bo Bunny "Crazy love fudge & Flowers. Pink and brown are the best combo and this is what this DP has. Lots of pink and Brown. the colors I used for this are Pretty in pink, Choc. chip, so saffron and smooth white card stock. I embossed the so saffron piece with my Tim Holtz flower vine embossing folder. The "All my love" stamp I used is a Heidi Swapp clear stamp.

There you have it. Another sketch challenge down.

I will be sharing more Valentines creations with you all real soon. Don't forget to let me know you were here cause I love to hear from my friends!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge