2 Challenges in 1



This creation was made from the inspiration of "The Sweet stop" sketch challenge Blog and also The Color throw down challenge blog. The image I used is by Kraftin Kimmie from Susana's custom art and card design and her name is Francesca. Isn't she just so darn cute? All the card stock that I used is from Stampin Up! I colored Francesca in with my Copics. I am still trying to get the hang of those Copics but practice makes perfect! If you can see it a little bit, I colored in the cupcakes with my Gelly pens. Those are the coolest pens. I love shiny and sparkley and these pens do just that! I hope you enjoy what I have created and now I am off for a weekend of camping and hopefully some beautiful weather here in Northern California. Have a splendid weekend and I will see you all real soon!

Comments

Wanda Cullen said…
Great use of the throwdown colors! Love the layout of your card!
Kathy said…
Fabulous card! Love your colors and that image is so cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Sweet Stop!
:)Kathy
Sylvia said…
Cute card! and so is the image!
joven said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kim said…
Dannie this turned out gorgeous hun! Love your coloring and your use of Francesca is amazing! Hope you can join us in the future at the SCACD Challenges :) http://heartsandhugz.blogspot.com/
Hugs~ Kim

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge