Beates weekend sketch challenge #38

Here is another of Beates sketch challenges. These are so much fun to do and It helps me to "look outside the box"! I bought this really cool mulberry double sided cardstock with purple on one side and a very light purple on the other side. The colors I used are Rose red, Brilliant blue and Whisper white CS. I stamped the front rose red piece with "Doodle this" and the saying stamp is one from CTMH that I have had for years. Go and check out Beates blog "Fresh and Fun" and her sketch challenges and other goodies to get those creative juices a flowin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am glad you had time to play! Great card! Hugs and smiles
Anonymous said…
To create files in the correct format for mastering a VCD, SVCD or WINGS . Warner Bros. has expanded its WINGS DVD program, a service that offers customers the opportunity to send in a WINGS DVD COLLECTION copy.

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge