Lovein me some challenges!

Happy Sunday Friends, How has everyone been?  Is everyone creatin lots!! I have been a little creative this weekend. I am entering this creation into 2 challenges. The first is The SP & Company Blog Color challenge # 136. I put quiet a bit of detail into this card. I used my Fancy Fan embossing folder and Swiss dots on this card. I also did some sewing on the yellow panel. I have been trying to implement sewing on more and more of my creations. I really want to sew better and be able to create fun things with fabric. The stamp set that I used is also from Sp & Company and is called "Sunshine Emma" I was debating on using some bling on the "Have a super happy day" banner. Also, if you look close, look at the top of the banner. Can you see her hands? I wanted to make it look like she was holding it.  I am pretty happy with the way this card turned out and I hope that you all enjoy it as well! The patterned paper that I used is from both Pink Paislee and Echo Park 6X6 pads. I love love love 6X6 pads. I keep telling myself that I am going to use all that I have before I buy more but guess what? I keep buying more. I just cant help myself. Not to mention, the kit club that I am in with SP & Company, I get a new stamp set and a brand new 6 X 6
 paper pad from Echo Park every month.
The other challenge that I am entering this in is for Sketch Saturday
Well, Tomorrow is a school day, so it's time for me to go nighty nights. I hope you all enjoy my challenge cards and please come back again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge