CLP Challenge

Here we have another great sketch from Crafting Life's pieces challenge blog. The image I used is from The Greeting farm, Isn't she just so cute? I colored her in with my Copics in Pinks and blacks. The designer papers I used, Once again, from a 6 X 6 paper pack and this one being from Echo Park. I love the blacks and pinks together. So darn purty!! 
You can barely tell, but I sprayed all of my flowers with a coordinating Tattered angels glimmer mist to add some sparkle.  I love sparkle!! I then used the bitty banners from stampin in Happy Birthday and then cut it out with the bitty banners Framelets from Stampin Up! I really really like this creation. The only bad thing about me liking it is, I end up holding onto it when I should be sending it to someone special. LOL!
So, there you have it. My take on the sketch from CLP, Let me know what you think!!  Nighty Nights all, I will see you all real soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's time for some Candy!!!

I hit 3K, Check out my candy

Splitcoast Color Challenge